YOUKOSO!!

Nityaningrum Duatibumi (^__^)/ !!!

Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Feel free to leave comment

Happy reading, minna!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chat with steinick about JENESYS programm 2011

S for Steinick
N for Nitya (me)



N: i like ur profpic <3<3 (Steinick with his Japanese friends at High School in Japan)
17:33
S: Thanks...
17:33
i can't wait for those time
17:34
I know! tell me about it!
they will definitely welcome you warmly...
17:35
hahaha i hope it will be
17:35
Japaneses are just great...
yeah...
17:35
but now i have talked to Hiromi Matsunaga, AFS volunteer at Niigata
17:35
yeah...
17:35
hahah,,,
ano, Steinick did u have seen any Japanese without uniform in daily school??
17:37
No...
17:37
i kinda worry if i can't wear japanese uniform there
17:37
why? what's with japanese uniform..
is that because of the short skirt?
I think you can ask for a long skirt..
17:38
no, i want to wear japanese uniform but, AFS told me if there are school without Uniform
17:40
ah I get it...
17:40
i want to had an experience when i wear Japanese uniform T^T
I worry if my school doesn't have uniform]
17:40
well when I was there, I didnt see any students not wearing uniform...
hae you got information about where you'll be staying?
17:41
no, yet.
wherever i'll be placed... I WANT TO SEE SNOW FALLING!!! hahahaha
17:43
hhha..I didnt manage to see snow last year..apparently in Tokyo snow stars falling in February...
17:44
did you depart in autumn?
tell me, what are you proud of High School in Japan??
17:46
Well it was winter already but it wasnt snowing...the weather was totally cold and I felt like freezing...
well the students are nice and eager to learn..t
they enjoy talking to foreigners
17:47
freezing? really? i saw ur photo with them and they didn't wea warm clothes?? hahha
17:47
and most of them are talented..I joined several school club and I was astonished with their talent..
well its because I didt have one..and clothes in japan are expensive...
17:47
ohhh
17:48
Every time I went somewhere I always brought a warm bottle of tea with me...
17:48
well, do u speak with japanese?
17:49
I did..I talked to some japanese students. Sadly they didnt understand english and I didnt speak japanese fluently..but they never gave up finding something to talk although I didnt understand what they said..
17:50
hahhaha i was thought you will not
u are fluent in English but i was thought that.. "how can japanese will talk with Steinick?? they are shame person??"
17:53
hha yeah at first I was worrying about it as well..but it turned out that they enjoyed talking with foreigners and they're proud to show their culture..I remember when I was taken to several rooms where they preforms japanese art...they even took me library and gave me a book in japanese to read hha...
it was indeed a good memory..
you speak Japanese fluently, dont you?
I bet you'll enjoy living in japan more than I did
17:55
based on reason, i take course for bout 4 years~~
hahhaa i was thought when you hold that book "hey!! I can't understand ur languange, and know u ask me to read this? Man, u are kidding me~~"
Yeah, i have same feeling: worrying about 1 year with different languange
17:58
that's great! you wont face language barrier then..
well I couldnt say that as they were so nice..so I pretended that I enjoyed reading that book...lol
Japan is indeed the best place ever...
oh anyway the girls hardly spoke with me..I guess they're shy...
18:00
1. because japanese are shame people (actually i was shock that u said Japnese people tried hard to talk to you. maybe they are choosen student from that school)
2. because u are man!
3. Maybe u didin't try to talk at first?
18:02
I only had conversation with boys. and they're pretty comfortable speaking with me..
maybe..I didnt know how to start conversation with them...
anyway I'd better go..
I have to study
catch you later :)
:)
 
I Can't say goodbye for him because he quickly offline to study! Bye, Steinick, thank you for sharing!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment