YOUKOSO!!

Nityaningrum Duatibumi (^__^)/ !!!

Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Feel free to leave comment

Happy reading, minna!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Gift for Japan

Based on what happens in  11 March 2011. Tsunami was hit Japan. this disaster bring a nightmare. there were so many victims.


thinking about my departure (at least 20 days to go) i think about something that will help Japan. just a little thing. I have an idea to give gift dolls for children refugee. is it good?

i think that they lack of toys. they maybe boring or feel alone at the camp. i want to donate dolls or toy for them, and i hope they will be happy.... i think this is good for their psyche.

but it just an idea. i start (already) collect dolls from my friends. but, i don't know how i send the dolls. it may charge lots of money. since the weight of dolls.

anyone please help me pay for shipping packages to their toys ... I do not intend at all lied to you about the cost. anyone who is serious to help, contact e-mail me nityaningrum@yahoo.com.

Any help would mean all for the kids. Please help them.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment