YOUKOSO!!

Nityaningrum Duatibumi (^__^)/ !!!

Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Feel free to leave comment

Happy reading, minna!!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake

It's said happen at 2:46 P.M. The effected was 12o km from the coast and made tsunami within 10 meters. it Flushed away the industrial area on Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture. Electricity, train system are destroyed. More than 40 people died. Chiba Cosmo, Oil Baron has burnt.

I want to crying out thinking of my host Family in Sapporo, Hokkaido. My Friend's host family in Fukushima are destroyed. Also in Yokohama the earthquake also bumped the land.

I am quickly response to my Host Family by sent them an e-mail. they haven't reply. Ya Allah, PLEASE SAVE THEM.

Hope that, my departure won't be delay. Amien.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, I hope your family is ok. Keep the hope <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for your family hope you get intouch with them soon.

    ReplyDelete