YOUKOSO!!

Nityaningrum Duatibumi (^__^)/ !!!

Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Feel free to leave comment

Happy reading, minna!!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Umika Kawashima first kiss!!

I found article from: http://community.livejournal.com/kawashima_umika

Umika Kawashima talked about "Watashi no Yasashikunai Senpai" with other actor. it is the last paragraph when Umika and kanada told they really kissed on that dorama.

...........Finally Kawashima and Kanada talked about the kiss scene they had during the movie.
Kanada: "We really kissed!!"
(everyone is laughing)
Kawashima: "I was strangely nervous in front of that scene. It was my first kiss scene after all, so I continuously thought about how to do it right, even while filming that very scene. However, after having watched the final movie, I'm glad that it turned out into a beautiful scene."
Yamamoto: "You really didn't stop being tense."
Kanada: "I was nervous too! It's Kawashima Umika after all. I thought that it might be her first kiss for real, so I started to practice with a pillow a countless of times the day before! I brushed my teeth many times prior to the actual scene and continued to practice wit air kisses at the set. Then it was time for the kiss. We got the OK after one try and I felt like I could finally release all that tension, when suddenly Umika-chan came to me and said, thank you very much. I was so moved and started to cry."
Kawashima: "It was the first time I saw him crying like that."
Kanada: "Anyway, just as expected her lips were very soft and fresh. It didn't seem like she had a kiss before."
Kawashima, however, decided not to reveal whether that was her first kiss or not.
"That will stay my secret forever! If I talked about that in public, I wouldn't be able to go to school(?) tomorrow," she replied and laughed............

Automatically i directly think about Chinen. if you are a Hey! Say! JUMP fan, you are absolutely know about rumor between Umika and Chinen, right?

Chinen seem like to Umika and so does Umika. Chinen had gave Umika ticket for Jump concer with special price. also Umika like to be near Chinen. and i think that the sentence below is refer to Chinen.

Maybe Chienen and Umika really kissed before! because, Umika and Chinen are in teh same class at Horikoshi Gkuen. We Know that Horikoshi really strict to run their rules. but who knows if Umika and Chinen had special relationship under career and school life???

But, this is just my opinion. don't get in mind seriously. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment